FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

31 January 2011

the Monday Morning Daybook --31JAN11

theMondayMorningDaybook



Date: Monday, January 31, 2011
Starting time: 8:42AM
Outside my window...it is absolutely freezing and snowy...but with icicles all over that are begging to be photographed--what can I say? I've just been too busy...lame excuse, I know...
I’m creating...um, nothing actually...unless school stuff counts
I’m feeling...excited for the second semester of school! (did I mention that I'm taking a photography class?! I really dislike the teacher, but oh well...that is the only negative part...)
I’m hoping to...be able to catch up with dance (I missed a week--it is so hard to catch back up!)
I’m learning...to praise God no matter what happens. 
I’m listening to...my history teacher lecturing...and my little siblings in the background...
I’m looking forward to...practice for the youth-led-service =)
I’m praying for...diligence and that I would stop procrastinating...
I'm praising God for...good grades from the first semester!!! =D =D =D
I’m reading...the Bible, school stuff, and not much else...I finished Inkheart! =D =D loved it!!! (only negative aspect is that one character has a very bad habit of using the Lord's name in vain. Ugh. Why did the author have to include that?...)
I’m thinking...that maybe I should pay attention to my History teacher now... ;)
I’m wearing...jeans, purple shirt, and jacket
I’m wondering...if any of you have a request for tomorrow's Tuesday's Tips??? I'm kind of at a loss for what to do right now--any suggestions would be welcome! 
Ending time: 8:53AM

Grab a button...
theMondayMorningDaybook


...and link up!


*yes, I changed my link tool--Linky Tools is no longer offering their services for free...=(  

Have a marvelous Monday! =D ...and don't forget to give me any suggestions you have for Tuesday's Tips

In Christ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...