FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

24 January 2011

the Monday Morning Daybook --24JAN11

theMondayMorningDaybook



Date: Monday, January 24, 2011
Starting time: 9:35AM
Outside my window...it is freezing cold but sunny!!!
I’m creating...um, nothing--unless you coun't school
I’m feeling...tired, and slightly frustrated with technology--my laptop died! --so I'm on my brother's...grrr --say goodbye to all my photos, school work, etc...
I’m hoping for...a good second semester of school!
I'm thankful for...the first semester finals are done!!! =D =D =D
I’m learning...that God is in control no matter what happens...sigh
I’m listening to...Who is like the Lord, Almighty? by Unhindered --amazing, amazing song!
I’m looking forward to...field trip tomorrow!
I’m praying for...the second semester to go well
I’m reading...Tintenherz...still...
I’m thinking...I'm really liking my History teacher...=D
I’m wearing...jeans, t-shirt, hoodie--comfortable and warm is the way I go when it is this cold!
I’m wondering...if I will be able to save all the stuff off my laptop...
Ending time: 9:41AM


Feel free to grab a button and link up with your answers! =D
theMondayMorningDaybook





Love in Christ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...