FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

08 December 2011

the life I have been given - a thankful thursday -

168: dishwater to make hands warm
171: warm fires to chase away chill-bumps
172: encouraging song today: Sun & Moon by Phil Wickham
Sun & Moon
-phil wickham--

if You are the sun
then I wanna be the moon
I wanna reflect the light that shines from You

173: the life I have been given & another year to live--today is my birthday ;)
179: newly made beds to slip under heavy covers - a weight of warmth
180: Christmas lights warm and cheery =)



Photobucket

181: El Shaddai - Almighty God
182: fresh snow to make world newly beautiful


Photobucket
entering in iLove winter wonderland




Have a wonderful evening, friends!

Love in Christ,

6 comments:

mary ann

happy happy birthday! :)
i am totally in love with that snow picture. i wish it would snow where I live!

Oriana

these are *beautiful* pictures!
happy birthday!! :D

http://this-real-heart.blogspot.com

Emily Boyd

Happy Birthday!
I simply LOVE those photos, especially the one of the lights.

Grace Anna

Happy Birthday! :)

Unsilenced

AWESOME PHOTOS!!! Too bad it rarely ever snows down here :/

http://frombehindthepulpit.blogspot.com

Emily Grace

Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes! =D

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...