FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

15 December 2011

all is grace - a thankful thursday -

162: encouraging songs to assist in the morning attitude adjustment necessary to have a good day--full of love, joy, and laughter.
All is Grace
shaun groves

all is grace
all is grace and grace enough

184: Yahweh - I Am that I Am

185:: birthday wishes --joyous, loud & laughing

186: balloons reflecting the snowscape out the window and the sweet little sister who thought them up




Photobucket


187: siblings with servant hearts - a day without chores as a gift of love to me

188: family traditions bringing back many memories of old

190: Daddy who comes home cheerful and makes us all laugh

191: clean rooms just vacuumed

192: Adonai - my Great Lord

198: Titus phrases that make us all laugh loud "eliminate the house!"







4 comments:

Oriana

ah your photography is ahmazing.

http://this-real-heart.blogspot.com

Melissa

I LOVE that song! So beautiful!
Great picture! Absolutely breath taking!

simi

Emily, this is beautiful! I LOVE that last photo.
xoxo
simi
p.s. I'm hosting a 100-follower giveaway at my blog, if you'd like to join!

Näna

I love this idea of posting what you're thankful for on Thursdays!

Family, siblings, Jesus Christ...could we be more blessed?

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...