FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

12 March 2011

Lovely is...

Lovely \ˈləv-lē\
–adjective
1: charmingly or exquisitely beautiful: a lovely flower.
2: having a beauty that appeals to the heart or mind as well as to the eye, as a person or a face.
3: delightful; highly pleasing: to have a lovely time.
4: of a great moral or spiritual beauty: a lovely character.

- a smile
- an unexpected gift
- reading back through my 'blessings journal' and feeling incredibly grateful (basically a journal where I write down all the things I'm thankful for --I got the idea from [here])
- a mutual understanding --without having to say anything at all
- songs that match exactly what you're feeling
- laughing so hard your stomach hurts
- finally mastering a language concept in German after much hard work
- Bible verses that come to mind just when you need them
- a ray of sunshine through the dreary clouds
- the perfect ending to a not-so-perfect day

What is lovely to you?

Love in Christ,

4 comments:

Monica

Aw this is so cute! i love lovely things!!

Sky Destrian

Aw, this post made my night. :) Life in general is lovely. And I absolutely love the word lovely! ;)

Some other things I think are lovely...

-tea cups
-coffee
-flowy skirts
-Jesus
-the Bible
-English accents
-VW bugs
-notebooks
-spring days
-your blog. :)

By the way, I put up a post on my blog where you can ask me questions about my character Avary! :) You posted on my Polyvore set asking about Avary - so I wanted my blog readers to ask me questions about her since I'm not really sure WHO she is. Anyways, you can come find out more about her here - http://furtherup-and-furtherin.blogspot.com/2011/03/meet-avary.html

Love,
Kylie

Unknown

I'm going to answer this is in a post on my blog since a comment box wouldn't do it justice :P

I *love* your blog, BTW. It's so refreshing....

Emily Grace

Thanks, Monica!

Kylie - So glad that you found it encouraging!
Oh yes, those are all lovely things. --except for coffee...I'm not a fan...*yuck-o* ;)
Sweet! I'm off to check that post out now...=D

Jo - Ooo, I'm looking forward to that post. =) and thanks so much--your sweet little note just made my day!

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...