FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

17 March 2011

Life is Sweet

Life Is Sweet

Oh yes it is! That's why I'm linking up with Ara over at Shilah. =)









My life is sweet because of...

1.) maple syrup production. for it means spring is on it's way! 

2.) chapstick that works. more specifically Nivea chapstick. *love*
not my image






3.) notes from friends.  for no reason at all except just to encourage you and ask you how you're doing. it so made my day!

4.) encouraging songs that make you stop. and praise God! more specifically Blessings by Laura Story.




What if trials of this life...
Are your mercies in disguise

not my image
5.) daydreaming something--then it happens...weird

6.) graphing calculators. how could I ever master algebra 2 without you.

7.) finally mastering a pirouette on pointe! I have a terrible habit of leaning backwards when turning on pointe...
(for you non ballet dancers, a pirouette is basically a turn)

8.) combinations, locks, and 'pesky' brothers =P

9.) successfully(meaning safely) parking in a parking garage for the first time ...scariest thing ever


10.) imaginations

"Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we know all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?" --Anne of Green Gables

(edit: Sitting on the deck barefoot and in shorts and a t-shirt doing schoolwork makes life ten times sweeter! =D )

What makes your life sweet?

Love in Christ,

7 comments:

Näna

Ooo...sweet calculator. That would be a major help...hmm...

Hey, Pa works for the company who makes you calculator (I'm not supposed to actually say the name on the internet). He designs the power supplies. But even though everyone relates them to calculators that's really a very small part. Mostly they makes parts for companies such as Apple, Altec Lansing, Mars, Motorola...

Wait a minute, why did I buy my little sis a TI calc. for her math at full price at Walmart today when I should have just ordered it through Pa? Don't you hate when you don't think of something like that till after the fact? Uh, sorry...just thinking out loud:)

Emily Grace

Yup, it is awesome. =D

Ooo, that's cool! maybe my calculator has a piece that he helped make... o.O

Oh, yes I hate that. I smack myself every time I do that. *think before you do anything, Emily, just think!* =P Hey I don't mind if you think outloud...because I do it all the time...hehe!

It is absolutely gorgeous outside today. Short sleeve weather, sunny, warm, blue skies--I'm loving it! =D

Katie

I just listened to "Blessings" by Laura Story for the first time today. Great song! :)

Katie

Dakota

Hey, I just came across your blog by doing a bit of blog-surfing and I'm glad I did! I've added myself as your newest follower, and I hope you'll check out my Christian devotional site as well.

Have a blessed day!

In Christ,
Dakota - A Look at Life from a Deerstand

Erin

Yes, yes, where would we be without those awesome graphing calculators? I, for one, would be hopelessly lost. :)

Enjoyed reading your list! Hum, what is making my life sweet? Well, a few things are all of the springtime happenings taking place, long car rides singing along with the Disney Songs CD, and cozy rainy nights. :)

little miss michelle

I came across you blog today. i love it. so uplifting and wonderful. :)

Katy

Cool blog! I love how the backround snows!

(www.inletsandharbors.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...