FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

22 February 2012

to encourage

"to encourage someone is to give them a new perspective on life"

Encouragement comes from actions, words, and simply the way we live our lives.
Our actions matter--they have a bigger impact than we would ever imagine...



*it says that "these two people have never met and never will." well, I'd change that to "these two people have never met, but one day will" because they will both one day be in heaven. *


1 comments:

Jenn Noelle

that was just the coolest thing ever. thanks for sharing. and I loved that you changed it to the fact that they one day will meet, in heaven. (:

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...