FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

15 February 2011

Tuesday's Tips -Comment Form Message

Today's tip is on customizing the comment form.  Recognize this lovely?

It is my comment form as of right now. =) The highlighted area is the section that we are going to be customizing.

1.) Go to your Dashboard>Settings>Comments

2.) Scroll down until you see the 'Comment Form Message' section
Whatever you put in the box is what will appear above the comment form on your blog.  You can even use some HTML tags.  (go here for examples)

3.) Click save and you're done!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns just drop me a little note below! I'll get back to you as soon as possible. =)
Any suggestions for a topic to cover would also be appreciated--most of the tutorials are here because someone asked!

Love in Christ,

1 comments:

Anonymous

I am having a poll to decide who wins my Polyvore contest so if you'd like to spread the word so more people can vote you can do that! :)
~Arianna

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...