FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

07 February 2011

the Monday Morning Daybook --07FEB11

theMondayMorningDaybook



Date: Monday, February 7, 2011
Starting time: 8:39AM
Outside my window...it is cloudy and wet--all the snow is melting! =(
I’m creating...a history essay, but otherwise nothing fun...
I’m feeling...slightly tired (I stayed up late finishing Inkspell the sequel to Inkheart =P )
I’m hoping to...finish my school due to night on time!
I’m learning...about the early civilizations--for history.
I’m listening to...my sister play the piano
I’m looking forward to...practice for the youth led Sunday!
I’m praying for...diligence
I'm praising God for...for always being with me. =)
I’m reading...Inkspell--well, I finished it last night. um, Lies Young Women Believe
I’m thinking...about all I have to do today
I’m wearing...my pj's still--oops!
I’m wondering...who all will link up ;)
Ending time: 8:45AM

Grab a button...
theMondayMorningDaybook


...and link up!






Love in Christ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...