FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

01 June 2011

What Christ has done...

"You can't live for God until you learn how to live because of God. And you can't go and make good choices for God until you understand the gospel that says the choices you make don't make you who are, what Christ has done for you makes you who you are." -Mike Donehey

You Are More
by Tenth Avenue North

You are more than the choices that you've made,
You are more than the sum of your past mistakes,
You are more than the problems you create,
You've been remade.

'Cause this is not about what you've done,
But what's been done for you.
This is not about where you've been,
But where your brokenness brings you to
This is not about what you feel,
But what He felt to forgive you,
And what He felt to make you loved.

3 comments:

Keaghan

I love that song--and all of Tenth Avenue North's music! I saw them in concert at a local church early last year. They were great. (Mike was deep, convicting, and very funny.)

Katie

I love this song! And I love Tenth Avenue North! One of my favorite bands. <3

Katie

Toyin O.

What a great song, thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...