FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

06 June 2011

A song. A quote. A picture.

A song.

Show Me What it Means
by Meredith Andrews

So show me what it means
What it means
To take up my cross
And count it all as lost
All for the sake
Of knowing You
To love my enemies
And care for those in need
Show me what it means
To follow You

A quote.


"One does not surrender a life in an instant. That which is lifelong can only be surrendered in a lifetime." — Elizabeth Elliot






A picture.



IMG_9994


2 comments:

A Reformed Hippie

That quote is amazing! I love all of Elizabeth Elloit's quotes.

Bailey

Emily--

Thank you so much for your feedback on my blog... I normally read Shilah from google reader, so I had no idea that her blog had changed. :P Anyhoo, I'm most definitely changing things so I'm not copying her.

Thanks again. :)

--Lia

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...