FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

06 April 2011

Little Things

I love this song.

little things
Little Things
by JJ Heller


There are not enough minutes in the day
I am crippled by the thought of wasting time
I don’t have enough money to heal the poor
So I don’t want to try

But it’s the little things that make a difference
It’s the little things that show love
It’s the little things

A simple cup of water that can change the world
That can save our sons and daughters

I’ll be praying for the widow all alone
Sewing clothes for a loaf of bread
It is not my fault that she is hungry
It’s my joy to make sure she’s fed

We are all related, children of the King
We may not have much, but what we have we bring


What's one of your favorite songs that is so true?

Have a marvelous day evening.

In Christ,

6 comments:

Rebecca-Joy

Hello Emily Grace,
I have a blog award got you over at my blog. Please come check it out!
http://imlivingforchrist.blogspot.com/
In HIS service,
Rebecca

Becky

What a beautiful post! I am enjoying checking out your blog. What beautiful captures!

Unknown

Emily...I love the new "springy" design. And this song...love it. :) Thanks for sharing!!!

Abby

I love your new look for your blog! Very cute! and I love this post :) It is so much like spring! http://totouchthestars95.blogspot.com/

Monica

Beautifullll!

Karissa Noelle

Hello Emily! I came across your blog a while back while doing some blog searching. I have been following since, and have been encouraged by the things you write. Good song. :)

In Christ,
Karissa Noelle <3

www.SetApartGirl4Christ2.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...