FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

06 December 2015

My Hiding Place

You are my hiding pace; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah. Psalm 32:7

(Scripture & a Snapshot)


But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. II Corinthians 12:9-10
“Perhaps only when human effort had done it's best and failed, 
would God's power alone be free to work.” 
 Hiding Place  
You are my hiding place
You always fill my heart
With songs of deliverance
Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You

I will trust in You
Let the weak say
I am strong
In the strength of the Lord

You are my hiding place
You always fill my heart
With songs of deliverance
Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You

I will trust in You
Let the weak say
I am strong
In the strength of the Lord
I will trust in You 

3 comments:

~a homemaker

Such a beautiful capture! Perfect for the season. Love the verse and the font you chose to display it.

Rosi Rodriguez

I love this verse, photo and quote! The Hiding Place is one of my favorite books! Also, the lighting and bokeh in this photo are awesome!

Kym

Gorgeous photo and Scripture!!

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...