FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

13 December 2015

Melody of Love

By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. - I John 3:16


In My Heart there Rings a Melody 
I have a song that Jesus gave me
It was sent from heaven above;
There never was a sweeter melody
'Tis a melody of love.

In my heart there rings a melody
There rings a melody with heaven's harmony;
In my heart there rings a melody
There rings a melody of love!


I love the Christ who died on Calvary
For He washed my sins away;
He put within my heart a melody
And I know it's there to stay.

'Twill be my endless theme in glory
With the angels I will sing;
'Twill be a song with glorious harmony
When the courts of heaven ring. 

1 comments:

Emily Boyd

I loooove this hymn.

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...