FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

13 September 2012

Because He Loves Me So - a thankful thursday

401: Evening laughter on the deck -- someone telling mommy that someone else was picking the buds off of the green bean plants as they were picking the beans... What one will do for the hope of not having to pick green beans again!

402: Reading through old journals and remembering all that God has done for me!

403: Silly faces that make me laugh.
A blooper from his back-to-school photo session...see the rest here.
404: Encouraging but oh so challenging articles (have you read the newest SetapartGirl Magazine? Read the article on page ten first!)

405: Having this song stuck in my head all day long: 
How deep is Your grace
That you could see my need
And chose to take my place
And then for me, these words I'd hear You say
Father no
Forgive them for they know not what they do
I will go
Because I love them so

1 comments:

Brooke Noble

What a lovely blog, Emily! :)
I sometimes read through my old journals, too, and it's so neat to look back on God's grace in my life!
I've never heard of setapartgirl magazine before - it sounds wonderful! I'll have to check into that.
Thank you for posting that song. It encouraged me today!
Blessings in Christ,
Brooke

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...