FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

23 May 2013

Alive in Christ - a thankful thursday

701: chocolate cherry goodness for desert - and watching Titus eat his own special cup

702: golden light and "photo-bombers on bicycles"


707: eight verses memorized in Romans eight (The Romans Project)

709: school on the sunny grass

711: little hands clinging "sit by me!"

723: this alive in Christ promise

Scripture & a Snapshot

2 comments:

Emily Boyd

These things are lovely, Emily!

Tarissa

I'm new to your blog, and loving it so far. You're photography is beautiful, and the verses you add on to your pictures captures a deep emotion. Looking forward to browsing more on your blog!

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...