FYI: Posts will be sparse around here until I replace my laptop.... Coming back to work after Christmas break apparently was too hard and it quit on me!

09 February 2013

His Presence


I met God in the morning, 
when my day was at its best
and His Presence came as sunrise
like a glory in my breast,

All day long His Presence lingered,
all day long He stayed with me
and we sailed in perfect calmness
o'er a very troubled sea,

Other ships were blown and battered,
other ships were sore distressed,
but the winds that seemed to drive them
brought to us a peace and rest,

Then I thought of other mornings
with a keen remorse of mind,
when I too had loosed the moorings
and His Presence left behind

So, I think I know the secret,
learned from many a troubled way
you must seek God in the morning
if you want Him through the day.
-unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thought...